06 November 2013

Yoga Anatomy Resources!

A library of resources!  Be sure to check back regularly as I will be continually adding new and relevant information to each of these pages!

Zo Manik's Upper Body Anatomy Playlist
My YouTube Playlist for understanding upper body anatomy basics, including some sequences.

Yoga for Pain-Free Wrists!
My blog post of great tips & videos for prevention & modifications!

Zo Manik's Psoas Playlist
Includes both Anatomy & Sequences for the Psoas

Zo Manik's Lower Body Anatomy Playlist
My YouTube Playlist for understanding lower body anatomy basics, including some sequences. (The feet and its intricacies are included in this playlist for the time being.)

Yoga for Pain-Free Knees!
My blog post of anatomy, tips, & videos for injury-free knees!

Yoga Dork's X-Ray Video of Yoga Within 
A stunning display of an X-ray view of the yoga flow! (Thanks, Lisa Ann!)

The Foot as Way of Life
My blog post about the foot and proprioceptors of the ankle

Connective Tissue
My blog post about the curves of deep fascia & what it reveals about life

Human Skeletal System

Human Muscular System

Also!  Be sure to check out a personal hero of mine, Leslie Kaminoff, either on YouTube or his books on Amazon.  His understanding of the body is phenomenal and understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment