07 January 2011

Dear Mssrs. Subcontractors behind my house:

Hey, what was that really cool tool you used this morning?  You know, the  banging one with the rivety sounds that I thought was a gun, until I thought to myself that no one could possibly own an automatic machine gun in the mountains.  Maybe I didn't really hear it or it was just a little doe passing through my backyard.

And what is that awesome whirring I hear now?  The one that sounds like a screaming air compressor waiting to be used, or a generator shouting, "Hey!  I'm a loud machine!  Listen to me!  I am of purpose to this house!  And I am loud!  Isn't that great!?"

I wanted to say thank you for the eclectic music mix.  I thought I had heard enough Britney Spears and Pearl Jam in the 90s, but when you guys sing along, its like I FOUND GOD.  And I think the sun shone into my windowblinds at the exact moment one of you announced that it was break time and that you would be right back after you pooped.  I am so happy to hear that you are regular.

Keep up the good work,

Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment